tagged by: severalshades
The Challenge: "Think of 15 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it. They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the albums that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions. These are the albums that no matter what they were thought of musically shaped your world. When you finish, tag 15 others. Make sure you copy and paste this part so they know the drill. Get the idea now? Good. Tag, you're it!"
1. Paramore - "Riot!"
2. Paramore - "AWKIF"
3. A Day To Remember - "Homesick"
4. A Day To Remember - "For Those Who Have Heart"
5. Yellowcard - "Ocean Avenue"
6. Simple Plan - "Still Not Getting Any..."
7. Simple Plan - "No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls"
8. Hoobastank - "The Reason"
9. Switchfoot - "The Beautiful Letdown"
10. Hawthorne Heights - "If Only You Were Lonely"
11. Conditions- "Conditions EP"
12. Conditions - "Digital EP"
13. Chevelle - "This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In"
14. Breaking Benjamin - "We Are Not Alone"
15. Nickelback - "Silver Side Up"
Some of the artists, like #5-9,15, I don't listen any more. I feel a bit lame tbh that I used to listen to them. It's just that when I listened to them, at that time of my life(when I was 11-13), I could relate to the most of the lyrics a lot. #13 and 14, I used to listen to a lot, but now not that often. The list is in no particular order btw.
I tag: chatie_watie, alyxxriot, laurenparaholic, paramy, weetleflames, well_imnot, xotiaxo56, forloveparamore, taschiredsky, kimolark, abigail324, sarah091, soda_pop9, dontstopthis, got_andrex
Current Music: A Day To Remember